[netCDF #KMS-124565]: dodsrc and netcdf

>This means I should be able to start another thread, have it change
>>directories to a place where there is a .httprc file specific to the user
>>the task should run as, and then call netcdf.
Almost.
The rc file is read once at the first call to nc_open
so in effect it is read once per process.
However, this gives me an idea. I add code
to cause a specified rc file to be read so that
you can force re-initialization at any point
using any rc file without having to change
the directory.
I will try to add this functionality and
get back to you.
=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: KMS-124565