[netCDFJava #FDX-533694]: Problems importing nc files with Mathematica ...

Im sorry, I dont know how Mathematica works wity netcdf-java. You will have to
ask them.

However, netcdfUI-2.2.16.jar is seriously old, you might want to get latest 4.2
release from

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf-java/

> Hello,
>
> I tried to Import GEBCO_08.nc into Mathematica 7.0.1 (x64) with
> netcdfUI-2.2.16.jar conversor. Importing seem work fine but when I
> request information on "z" variable the following is marked:
> $Failed[System`Convert`NetCDFDump`copyTo1DJavaArray[]].
>
> Would be an inconsistency between library version and that given for
> Mathematica? Other solutions?
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Departamento de Ecologia.
> Facultad de Biologca.