[McIDAS #PND-193609]: Access to McIDAS

Hi Jon,

I finally got word back from SSEC that acknowledges your being sponsored
by NOAA for access to McIDAS for 1 year.  I just added you (via your
address@hidden registration with our web site) to the list
of non-'.edu' sites that are allowed access to Unidata McIDAS-X.
Please remember that you will need to login to our web site before
you will be allowed access to the McIDAS download section.

Sorry that this took _so_ long!

Ticket ID: PND-193609