[McIDAS #PND-193609]: Access to McIDAS

Hi John,

Sorry for the silence; I sent a note off to SSEC to get their approval
for us to grant you access to Unidata McIDAS-X based on your NOAA
sponsorship.  As soon as I get word back that this has been OKed, I
will setup an allow for your access here (using the Unidata website
login email address of address@hidden; please let me know
if you are registered under a different email address) and send you
a note that it is OK to download.

Ticket ID: PND-193609