[McIDAS #PIR-584729]: McIDAS Research Questions

Hi Rod,

Since I haven't heard from you regarding the email I sent yesterday
afternoon, I am sending a quick note to see if you are receiving
my emails (I sent you an updated BATCH file both on Monday afternoon
and yesterday; your note yesterday suggested that you did not
receive the Monday note).

Please respond as soon as you see this email!

Ticket ID: PIR-584729