[McIDAS #TWS-355653]: changing center longitude

Hi John,

re:
> What is the ftp site?  I can place an image there ASAP once I know.

I was hoping that you could put one or more files on an FTP server at
your institution.  Unfortunately, our FTP site is not open for file
uploads...

re:
> Based on the McIDAS site, I think it is near Word 6, but I have
> "destroyed" several AREA files trying to fix things.

Hmm... If you POKEd in an incorrect value into word 6, just POKE back
in the original value and the file should be the same as it was before.

Ticket ID: TWS-355653