[McIDAS #KAH-868714]: Update to McIDAS US Interstate Map?

Hi Russ,

re:
> I'm wondering if you have done an update to the McIDAS US
> Interstate map recently. I was looking for Interstate 88 Running from
> Chicago to Moline, but it is not included in the MAP file that I have.

No, I havn't touched the US Interstate map.  I will see if the GEMPAK ASCII
map file from which I create the McIDAS one has been updated recently.  If
it has, I will create a new version of the map file and make it available to
you.

More later...

Ticket ID: KAH-868714