[McIDAS #MYU-247334]: resurrection of ADDE server on papagayo

Hi Clint,

re:
> Actually, I can trump papagayo -- in the next few days I will have
> the ldm and gempak working on the new idd relay machine (with the
> not so unique name idd -- or, actually, idd.unl.edu).  We can surely
> install McIDAS and whatever else is needed to make it an ADDE server.

Super!

> Best thing is that its on GigE rather than the 100M for papagayo, plus
> loads of memory and disk space.

Even better!!

> We can set this up when you get back.

Sounds good.

> I don't have any travel plans, but Boulder's never that far away!

Right.  Perhaps we can come up with a reason for you to need to drop
by Boulder... beer, perhaps?

> Have a great trip!

Thanks.  I will contact you when I return from Burkina Faso.

Ticket ID: MYU-247334
Department: Support McIDAS