[McIDAS #MYU-247334]: resurrection of ADDE server on papagayo

Hi Clint,

I'm back...

re: resurrecting a UNL machine as an ADDE server
> ... in the next few days I will have
> the ldm and gempak working on the new idd relay machine (with the
> not so unique name idd -- or, actually, idd.unl.edu).  We can surely
> install McIDAS and whatever else is needed to make it an ADDE server.

OK, I'm ready to go if you are.  All I would need is the various logins
(mcidas, ldm, root).

> Best thing is that its on GigE rather than the 100M for papagayo, plus
> loads of memory and disk space.

Fantastic!

> We can set this up when you get back.

OK, I'm back and am willing to do the setup whenever you are ready.

re:
> Have a great trip!

Burkina Faso was very interesting!  I'll tell you all about the trip
when next we meet for beers.

Ticket ID: MYU-247334
Department: Support McIDAS