20000329: Unidata GINI ADDE server code (cont.)

>From: David Harper <address@hidden>

Dave,

>What platforms have you run the conversion code?

I support Unidata McIDAS-X on a variety of platforms.  These are listed
in:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/mcx/specs.html

>You don't happen to have a Linux version do you?

I support RedHat 5.x and 6.x Linux.  I seem to remember that RAP uses
Debian Linux; true?  If so, I can not guarantee that my distribution will
run (but I can't imagine that it won't).

So, do you want the full Unidata McIDAS-X distribution, or are you
looking for the smallest subset of binaries that will run on a
particular (sounds like Linux) platform?  It might be a good idea to
try and build my distribution on a target machine at RAP so you can
play around with it before trying to deploy it at Army sites.

Tom