[LDM #EJF-472056]: LDM 6.13.0 released

Dave,

It appears that your system doesn't have the function clock_gettime(). Indeed,
OS X doesn't appear to have that function.

I replaced the use of that function with gettimeofday() in the the LDM
source-code. gettimeofday() appears to be supported on more platforms than
clock_gettime().

I downloaded the new version of the LDM from

    ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/ldm/beta/ldm-6.13.1.3.tar.gz

and installed it (including root actions). It should be ready to go; just throw
the "runtime" switch:

    cd && ldmadmin stop && rm runtime && ln -s ldm-6.13.1.3 runtime && ldmadmin
start

This final step should be done by you so that you can verify behavior and
revert if necessary.

Please keep me apprised.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson