[LDM #ADA-874007]: This is driving me nuts!

Hi Gilbert,

So, I tried rebuilding LDM-6.12.14 from scratch yesterday to see if my
rebuild would have any effect on the 'pqact' EXEC problems being experienced
on weather3, and they did not.  (Yes, I realize that you did the same test,
but I felt compelled to try myself after reviewing all of the environment
variable settings that were in-scope at the time of the build :-)

Steve was in my office yesterday advising me on things to check out, and
nothing jumped out at either, so your problem remains a mystery (sigh!).

The simple (minded) test that I intend to try today is to copy 'pqact'
from weather (or weather2) where the EXEC problem is not being experienced
to weather3 to see if it will act any differently.  If it does not, then
there is something fundamentally different between the three machines
you are running.  Exactly what this might be is anyone's guess.

Ticket ID: ADA-874007
Department: Support LDM