[LDM #YUR-908608]: thinking of bumping our $max_clients

Holly,

Thanks for the explanation. Unfortunately, it didn't help. I'm trying to
determine if the availability of products on your HTTP server depends on a
downstream LDM connecting to the LDM on host Ldmout. If so, then increasing
$max_clients might help.

There's no easy way to determine the downstream LDM-s that are connected to a
version 6.8 LDM. One can grep(1) the log files, but the connection might have
occurred long ago. The best bet is to use netstat(1) to see the LDM
connections. Ones with outgoing data will have port 388 as the local port
number.

Ticket ID: YUR-908608