[LDM #MYR-923744]: LDM and HRRR support

Fabian,

Is your LDM running?

Do you see HRRR data-products when you execute the command "ldmadmin watch"?

Do you see HRRR data-products when you execute the command "pqcat -vl-
>/dev/null"?

Are you executing pqact(1) via an EXEC entry in the LDM configuration-file
(etc/ldmd.conf)?

Do you have an entry in the corresponding pqact(1) configuration-file
(etc/pqact.conf?) for processing HRRR data-products? If so, please show it to
us.

> Good Afternoon,
>
> I am currently running on LDM version 6.12.7 and I am having trouble saving
> HRRR data.
>
> Can you please get in contact with me for help on the setup?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Fabian Palokaj
> Trading Infrastructure Operations
> DTE Energy Trading