[LDM #VVJ-331218]: LDM 6.11.7 Errors - exit LDM Not starting

Russ,

An LDM installation is highly dependent on the outcome of running the
configure(1) script; consequently, cloning an LDM installation is not
recommended as it is likely to break something.

Can you install the LDM from scratch?

> Actually I had installed LDM on another server in July.  And I believe
> another sysadmin cloned this new nerver from the one I installed earlier.
> the output of mount is:
>
> address@hidden ~]$ mount
> /dev/mapper/rootvg-rootlv on / type ext3 (rw)
> proc on /proc type proc (rw)
> sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw)
> devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,gid=5,mode=620)
> tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw)
> /dev/sda1 on /boot type ext3 (rw)
> /dev/mapper/rootvg-homelv on /home type ext3 (rw,nodev)
> /dev/mapper/rootvg-optlv on /opt type ext3 (rw,nodev)
> /dev/mapper/rootvg-tmplv on /tmp type ext3 (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev)
> /dev/mapper/rootvg-usrlv on /usr type ext3 (rw,nodev)
> /dev/mapper/rootvg-varlv on /var type ext3 (rw,nodev)
> /dev/mapper/rootvg-varloglv on /var/log type ext3 (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev)
> /dev/mapper/datavg-datalv on /data type ext3 (rw,nodev)
> none on /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc type binfmt_misc (rw)
> /dev/gpfs1 on /gpfs1 type gpfs (rw,mtime,dev=gpfs1)
>

> Russ

Ticket ID: VVJ-331218