[LDM #JFI-321099]: registry.xml:1: parser error

Rodrigo,

> Full Name: Rodrigo Sanchez
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: ldm-6.10.1
> Operating System: Linux: Opensuse 12.1 x86_64
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Hi,
> I am installing "ldm" in a new computer .. the old computer died a
> few weeks ago, so I have installed the latest version of each package
> (ldm / gempak / McIDAS), compiled from source code, in the new one.
> I used the old configuration file: ldmd.conf, but attempting to start
> the Service ldmd get the following error:
>
> Problem with LDM configuration-file:
> ldm/etc/registry.xml:1: parser error : Document is empty
>

> ^ /home/ldm/ldm/etc/registry.xml:1: parser error : Start tag expected,
> '<' not found
>
> ^
>

> I have searched this error, but I have not found anything yet ..
>
> Any help or suggestions are welcome ..

Does the file $HOME/etc/registry.xml exist? If so, then please send it to me.
If it does not exist, then please send me the file "configure.log", which
contains the output of the configure(1) script, and the file "config.status".
Both of them should be in the top-level source-directory of the LDM package.

> Rodrigo

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: JFI-321099