[LDM #SWI-537938]: Help for excluding data in a regular expression in pqact (fwd)

Gilbert,

> Thank you Steve, I greatly appreciate that. Phew! Is there a place on your
> site that can describe how to do more complex regexps like this one?

I used the on-line LDM documentation cheat-sheet for extended
regular expressions (EREs) at

<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/ERE.html>

and the link on the same page to the official ERE website at

<http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/7908799/xbd/re.html#tag_007_004>

> Thanks, and take care...awaiting the TWO blizzards this week for us!

Stay warm!

Ticket ID: SWI-537938