[Support #TXN-293177]: LDM 6.6.5: make failure on Intel Mac (OS X 10.5)

Dave,

> Virga's entire hard drive is a single partition, but only part of the
> file system is NFS exported (one subdirectory of the root directory,
> containing all of our data and the product queue, among some other
> things). Partitioning the disk would be a hassle (partly because I'd
> have to learn how, but possibly for other reasons too), but moving the
> product queue to a part of the file system that isn't exported would
> be simple. I'll try that first, unless you think that'll miss the point.

You've got the idea, all right.  One problem, though.  If the product-
queue is moved to a non-exported partition and replaced with a symbolic
link, then the "ldmadmin delqueue" command can never be executed because
that would remove the symbolic link.  I suggest creating the symbolic
link *and* editing the file "etc/ldmadmin-pl.conf" to set the $pq_path
variable to the new pathname of the product-queue.  This should allow
the "ldmadmin delqueue" command to work as well as individual LDM
utilities that would rely on the symbolic link.

Ticket ID: TXN-293177