[Support #TXN-293177]: LDM 6.6.5: make failure on Intel Mac (OS X 10.5)

Dave,

Well, a downstream LDM process hung.  I still wasn't able to
obtain a core file, but a stack trace was, apparently, written
to the file /Library/Logs/CrashReporter/rpc.ldmd_2008-03-07-113456_virga.crash.
Apparently, the downstream LDM was hung in an fcntl() system-call
that was attempting to lock the control region of the product-
queue for writing.  Needless to say, this shouldn't happen --
and hasn't on any other system of which I'm aware.

I was unable to determine by searching the Web if this is due
to a bug in Mac OS X 10.  I suspect, however, that it *might*
has something to do with the fact that the disk partition that
holds the product-queue is available for NFS export:

~: df -k /usr/local/unidata/ldm/data/ldm.pq
Filesystem   1024-blocks      Used Available Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/disk0s2   312235312 107195656 204783656    35%    /

~: mount
/dev/disk0s2 on / (hfs, NFS exported, local, journaled)

Would it be possible to move the product-queue to a partition
that is not NFS exported?

Ticket ID: TXN-293177