[LDM #VCS-848381]: LDM-6.4.1 compile error on CYGWIN

Jeroen,

> I'm trying to compile LDM-6.4.1 on Cygwin 1.5.23-2 with Windows XP/server
> 2003 as host operating system.
>

> I get the following error when I try to run make
>
> inetutil.c:451: warning: passing arg 1 of `strcpy' discards qualifiers from
> pointer target type

The above error would occur if the "h_name" member of a "struct hostent" has
type "const char*".  Look in the header-file "netdb.h".  What is it on your
system?

> gcc -c -O -DNDEBUG  -I.. -I../config -I../ulog mkdirs_open.cgcc -c -O
> -DNDEBUG  -I.. -I../config -I../ulog pattern.c
> In file included from pattern.c:8:error.h:10: error: conflicting types for
> 'error_t'/usr/include/errno.h:5: error: previous declaration of 'error_t' was
> heremake[2]: ***

The above error is fixed in the latest version of the LDM.

Ticket ID: VCS-848381
Department: Support LDM