[LDM #QOQ-440372]: question to use LDM to transfer and oqverwrite files

Wenwu,

> Each node has ntpd running.

Excellent!

> > What version of the LDM are you running?
> >
> ldm-6.4.1

There have been several bug-fixes since version 6.4.1.  I recommend
that you try the latest beta version at

    ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/ldm/beta/ldm-6.4.7.5.tar.Z

This version logs a warning if a data-product that appears to have been
created in the future is inserted into the product-queue, so -- depending
on the data-products you receive -- the log files could get quite
large.

Please let me know this version helps or not.

Ticket ID: QOQ-440372