DD+ at 19.2 (KU band)

> I could not get DD+ working at 19.2 with my older version of LDM, so ...

ldm-4.0.x and ldm-4.1.x both use essentially the same tty ingest
code. The  problem you are having probably has to do with the
default baudrate for DDPLUS being incorrect for the KU band feed.

Try this:
        ingestd -f DDPLUS -b 19200 ...
or
        ddplus -b 19200 ...

to override the default.
When the program starts, it should say that it is a tty feed,
what the baud is, and what the parity is, in the "Starting Up"
message.

-glenn