[IDV #WUE-396619]: some webcams not updating

Hi Don,

I passed this off to Jen a while back (because, if I recall, it was not uniquely
old/out-of-date URL issue, but a problem on the web server, at least that it
what I was guessing). At the time she was swamped so I pinged her again, and she
thinks the problem is with the script (though when I tried to reproduce the
problem a while back I couldn't). I'm going to dig into it again since Jen
thinks
the problem is on my side.

-Julien