[IDV #WUE-396619]: some webcams not updating

Hi Don,

I did a big update the webcam code.

The problem is I have been having trouble tracking down sys admin staff since I
do not have the privileges on the web host necessary to make changes, and also
to diagnosis problems.

I have therefore set this up:

http://idv-webcams.cloudapp.net/latest.html

Please but this in your .rbi file:

  <!-- Defines the image set xml  -->
  <resources name="idv.resource.imagesets"  loadmore="true">
        <resource location="http://idv-webcams.cloudapp.net/index.xml"/>
  </resources>

This webcam server should hopefully be more reliable, and complete.

Let me know if you see problems.

-Julien