[IDV #WRZ-418229]: VAD profile wind data - IDV

Greetings Katie,

I was able to open the file using the IDV 3.1u1 release (which
is the latest). I noticed you are on 3.0b2, which is quite old. I'd
strongly recommend downloading the latest version and giving
that a try (please let me know if it works for you!).

Cheers,

Sean

Ticket ID: WRZ-418229