[IDV #MNM-951426]: cannot access any imagery servers

Hi Matt,

re:
> I can ping adde.ucar.edu in an xterm and it seems to work, but
> when I try to connect via IDV it give me the network timeout error.

This seems like this may be a firewall issue at your site.  All access
to the ADDE server (on port 112) is open on adde.ucar.edu.  Can you
check with your system/network admin(s) and verify that outbound
traffic on port 112 is allowed?

Ticket ID: MNM-951426