[IDV #THX-321511]: IDV BUGS

> Thanks. It's hard not to close off that Dashboard window.  I'll try
> to get into the habit of minimizing it.

I somewhat mispoke. If you have regular view windows up and remove the
dashboard window then when you go to the Data menu the IDV will create a new
dashboard for you.

However, there was a bug where if you had one of the Component Group Tabs
windows then the IDV does not create a new dashboard window for you, it thinks
one (the compent group/tabs window) is already there.

I have fixed this and will be in the nightly build.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: THX-321511
Department: Support IDV