[IDV #THX-321511]: IDV BUGS

Hi Jim,

> Description of problem: I've started to work on using the component-group
> tabs and have uncovered a weird bug.  Specifically, if I close the data
> window by hitting the x, I can't go to the data button at the top of IDV and
> get it to appear again.  Very bizzare.

This isn't necessarily related to the component-group tabs window you are
using. Rather, the Data menu looks around for any existing data choosers and
can't find any because you removed the dashboard window.

You can create a new dashboard window with File->New->View
Window->Windows->Dashboard
After doing this I see it is a bit painful. We'll try to streamline this a bit.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: THX-321511
Department: Support IDV