[IDV #FKH-225996]: Radar images for Alaska and missing CMAN stations

Hi Walt-

> I noticed when loading the MDR images under RTimages that it does not
> cover Alaska. Is there a super-national view that covers the main 48
> states and Alaska? if so where can I get it?

We don't have a composite that covers AK.  The ones under NEXRCOMP are for the
lower 48 only.

> Also, I noticed that a few CMAN stations were missing in the Alaska region:
> AUGA2
> DRFA2
> BLIA2
> POTA2
> MRKA2
>
> I am guessing that your station list for CMAN does not have the Lat/Lon
> included or the stations are missing. Can you add these stations to the
> list so that they show up in IDV.

It looks like they are coming in under the SXUS2* headers which are not being
passed to the decoder.  I'll see about including that.

Don

Ticket ID: FKH-225996
Department: Support IDV