[IDV #STS-853922]: About IDV connection to Hyrax

Hi,

> I am using http://localhost:8080/opendap/data/PRECIS_data/monthly_max_temp.nc
> as my url and the IDV shows that it cannot understand whether it is a netCDF
> format data! I changed every format as experiment.

You could try adding a ".das" suffix to the url and then load that into the IDV.
Is your server publically available so we could poke around?

Also, you could try running Unidata's RAMADDA server:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ramadda/index.html

This has built in support for opendap and thredds catalogs along with lots of
other features.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: STS-853922
Department: Support IDV