[IDV #LBC-866411]: Unable to capture trajectories in PS

Hi Adam-

> Full Name: Adam Houston
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 2.7u2
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: I'm trying to capture a PS of aircraft trajectories
> and have run into two problems.  If I import the trajectory as a track, I can
> save the PS but the "color-by" colorings are lost.  If I import the
> trajectory as point data I get the following error:
>
> doSaveImage
> GeometryArray: cannot directly access data in BY_REFERENCE mode

Both these issues should be fixed in tomorrow's build.  You can download the
nightly build tomorrow from:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly

Thanks for finding and reporting these problems so we could get them fixed.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: LBC-866411