[IDD #OKS-541262]: Fwd: Re: 20150120: INPE LDM REQUESTs being blocked on idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Hi Doogo,

re:
> I have changed ldmd.conf (attached) with your suggestion, thank you for
> help me.
> Could you allow my connection? Please, let me know if allowed me the access.

The block for nldm.tempestades.org.br should now be removed.  Please let us
know if you encounter problems in re-establishing the CONDUIT 0.5 degree
feeds from idd.unidata.ucar.edu.

Ticket ID: OKS-541262
Department: Support IDD