[IDD #BSU-660201]: Sending partial NOAAport feed to UNIDATA

Hi Gilbert,

Thanks for the info on the Novra unit you had been using at NIU.  I didn't
know that Allisonhouse had loaned it for your ingest effort...

re: get TAMU to REQUEST from the Allisonhouse NOAAPort ingester

> That's our primary backup, so for us, it would make sense to feed
> somebody else, correct?

No, not at all.  Our idd.unidata.ucar.edu cluster machines redundantly
request all NOAAPort feeds from our ingesters and from redundant
ingesters elsewhere on the net.  This insures that even if one or more
is/are experiencing problems (noise, etc.) the data keeps flowing.
This scheme works nicely!

Ticket ID: BSU-660201
Department: Support IDD