[IDD #EWP-531091]: LDM NEXRAD II Feed

Hi Alan,

re: NEXRAD2 feed from Unidata toplevel relay idd.unidata.ucar.edu
> The feed is working perfectly this morning!

Excellent!

re:
> I didn't want to make changes
> to an operational system on Friday, I've goofed to many in the past!

Been there; done that :-)

re:
> Thanks for the feed!

One request:

- can you configure smokey2.ngdc.noaa.gov to report real-time
  stats back to us?

  As you undoubtedly know, this is done by uncommenting/adding
  the appropriate EXEC line to ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf and restarting
  the LDM:

#
# rtstats uses the LDM to send product latency statistics to the UPC.
# For more info on rtstats please see the man page.
EXEC    "rtstats -h rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

NB: caps for 'EXEC' are not necessary.

Thanks in advance for considering this!

Ticket ID: EWP-531091
Department: Support IDD