[IDD #QVG-827434]: GOES Super Rapid Scan Operations (SRSO) data on IDD?

Hi Daryl,

re:
> Curiosity kills the cat this evening.  Does the IDD have a source of the
> GOES super rapid scan (SRSO) data?

No for the IDD; yes for access to our real-time GOES-East/West/South
ingest systems.  Software that is ADDE-enabled (e.g., McIDAS-X, IDV,
McIDAS-V) can access our GOES ingest machines and get the data as
it is received.  Here are the particulars:

GOES-East
goeseast.unidata.ucar.edu
ADDE dataset group: EAST

GOES-West