[LDM #FGA-490933]: LDM server access

Hi Brian,

re:
> I was wondering if it's possible to get an account on thelma so I could
> access the NEXRAD Level II data... or whatever route you think is best
> to get these data in near-real-time.<br>

If you will be needing Level II data on an ongoing basis, setting up an
LDM/IDD feed to get the station(s) you want would be preferable.  If you
want short term access to the Level II data on motherlode.ucar.edu, we
can allow you FTP access.  Please advise us on the ongoing/short term
nature of your request.

By the way, I believe that someone in the Atmospheric Science department
at CSU is already getting some Level II data via the LDM/IDD.

> Thank you!!!

No worries.

Ticket ID: FGA-490933
Department: Support IDD