20050210:BGSU IDS|DDPLUS

Hi Patrick,

We have been playing around here with DVB-S, so that is why
noaaport.unidata.ucar.edu is down..

Not sure what caused the hiccup at atm today, thought she was all patched
and clean running..we were not notified of any downtime.

atm ~should be stable from now on out..let us know if you see any
weirdness.

Cheers,

Jeff