RE: 20040325:IDD

Hi Tim,

I believe I have a feed site for you already...

Do you have LDM 6.0.14 installed?

If so, what is the fully qualified domain name and IP of the machine?

The university that has "in concept" volunteered to feed and support you
is Bowling Green..in Ohio. Since K-12 schools do not fall under our
mission, we create partnerships for those schools with
colleges/universities for the feeds and for support.

Let me know when you are ready to begin ingest.

Thank you,

Jeff