20040325: High latency on Unidata circuit

>From: James Murakami <address@hidden>

James and Larry,

>I've noticed quite a latency from your feed of the Unidata datastream.
>It's well over an hour as of 2015 UTC. It seemed to have started after
>1600 UTC. Are you noticing similar latency with your upstream feed?

The latency seen on Larry's machine is a result of a network outage
here at UCAR this morning (Larry feeds from thelma.ucar.edu).  Our
network connection has been restored, but it appears like it might not
be at our normal bandwidth.  We are investigating.

Tom Yoksas