Re: bandwidth need for IDD

Hi Alan,

Obviously there are many variables that come into play..keep in mind that
the queue can offset some of the burstiness associated with the data i.e.
model output, and you can modify the size of your queue, so this gives
some leeway. The IDD propogates the NWSTG which is broadcast on a T1, so
that would be your upper limit. A T1 will deliver ~540 MB/Hour. In looking
at your latencies from rtstats, you seem to be humming along nicely
currently. What are you planning on adding to your request?

I do not know if this is enough info for you to base a decision on, please
let me know what/if any other specifics you may need.

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690