20020214: Canadian GEM model (fwd)

Anne-Marie,

I verified that we can connect from shemp.unidata.ucar.edu.

I see that the GRIB data is currently still being inserted with the
EXP feedtype. Since you have upgraded your LDM to a version which
supports the feedtype CMC, you can specify that the data be identified with
this feedtype by adding "-f CMC" to the pqinsert command which
is placing the data in your product queue. The default without specifying
a feedtype with "-f" is the EXP feedtype.

I will contact the people at COMET and work with them to relay the data
to them and set up the decoding of the GRIB products.

Thank you for your efforts to allow the feed hosts to connect.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support