[Datastream #LKT-595741]: Fw: LDM issues

> Funny, but yesterday I installed the latest Gempak release from Unidata. The
> only thing remaining to be done is to trim down the pqact.conf down some.
> I'll report back if we still have issues.
>
> --
> Angel

Hi Angel,

I saw the  "last edited" date as 2005, and thought we had an old version of
GEMPAK. I have attached our pqact.conf from our "GEMPAK" machine (shemp) that
is correctly decoding the GFS and NAM model output.

I hope this helps and apologies for any confusion.

Cheers,

Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support