[Datastream #LKT-595741]: Fw: LDM issues

Hi Angel,

This appears to be a relatively old version of GEMPAK's pqact.conf :)

I strongly encourage you to upgrade to the latest version of GEMPAK from:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/index.jsp

Doing this ~should eliminate the problems you are seeing regarding length of
model output. The tables in the older versions are not correct for the latest
model output. There will likely be other improvements achieved from the upgrade
to the latest version. If, for some reason, you cannot or do not want to
upgrade, please let us know and we can craft a proper regular expression for
the current model output. We suggest upgrading  :)

Cheers,

Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support