The Integrated Data Viewer (IDV) version 3.0 update 2 is available now. This version is recommended for all users. The latest updated can be downloaded at http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/3_0u2.
New features since 2.9u3 release include:
- Grid ensemble viewing capability and diagnostic functions
- Hovmoller display capability
- Improved VisAD contour labels in an effort to improve publication quality graphics
- IDV memory allocation is now automatically done according to the user'smachine specifications
- Parameter as topography display
- Adding LOGO
- New climatology functions
- Fixed bugs in netCDF-Java library and ViSAD library
- Restructure of the source tree
For a complete list of changes, see the Release Notes.