[UDUNITS #NWM-631913]: ./configure does not exist

David,

The GitHub codebase is for developing the UDUNITS package. It doesn't contain
the "configure" script because that script is generated by GNU autotools.

To install the UDUNITS package, download it from
<ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/udunits>.

> Hi,
>
> I was attempting to install UDUNITS from the source on an OS X machine.
> In following the autoconf instructions it says to run ./configure but
> this does exist when cloned from github. Has this been re-named
> configure.ac?
>
> Thanks,
> David

Ticket ID: NWM-631913