[UDUNITS #PKD-127901]: the library udunits2 : type(ut_converter), scale/offset(ut_converter)

Abara,

I'm sorry, but I believe that a better solution to your use-case would be for
the program that reads the netCDF data to honor the data's "unit" attribute.
Not only is this required of all netCDF-using programs, but this solution would
work for logarithmic units and not just for units for which a "scale_factor"
and "add_offset" attribute would work. It would also not risk the potential
cost of revealing the internal structure of a unit converter.

Do you know of a use-case in which your proposed solution is the only possible
one?

Ticket ID: PKD-127901
Department: Support UDUNITS