[THREDDS #IIX-720088]: THREDDS MRMS Rotation Track WMS Service

Greetings!

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are aware of it and are working on a
fix! We have a github issue where you can track the progress if you'd like:

https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-java/issues/1060

Best,
Tara

Good morning,

The WMS service for the THREDDS MRMS Rotation Track data archive appears to
have failed. The error then attempting to access the service is below. We
noticed that this service stopped working properly earlier this month.

https://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/wms/grib/NCEP/MRMS/CONUS/RotationTrack/TP?service=WMS&version=1.3.0&request=GetCapabilities

<ServiceExceptionReport xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/ogc"; xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; version="1.3.0"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/ogc
http://schemas.opengis.net/wms/1.3.0/exceptions_1_3_0.xsd";>
<ServiceException> Problem creating dataset
grib/NCEP/MRMS/CONUS/RotationTrack/TP Cause: Coordinate values must
increase or decrease monotonically </ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

Thanks,

Ticket ID: IIX-720088
Department: Support THREDDS