[THREDDS #RQQ-377228]: MUR SST data in two small regions in the Mediterranean Sea

Greetings!

It might help to read the help info you get when clicking "show help" at the
top of that page. For array data, OPeNDAP supports array index constraints
("[start:step:end]"), so you need to know which lat/lon/time indexes to
constrain the data to. OPeNDAP can return small amounts of data as ascii, but
for larger data you will need to request the data in a binary format.

Depending on what format you need the data in, you might find the NetCDF subset
service useful:

https://coverage.ceos.org/thredds/ncss/grid/scan-aggregation/MUR25-JPL-L4-GLOB-v4.2.nc/dataset.html

There you can specify a value-based bounding box in lat/lon and a time range.
The data will be returned in the netCDF format.

While the THREDDS Data Server (TDS) software is developed here at the Unidata
Program Center, that particular server
(https://coverage.ceos.org/thredds/catalog/catalog.html) is not hosted or
managed by the Unidata.

If you have questions about the specific data on that TDS, we encourage you
contact the administrators of the server so they may assist you: address@hidden

Hope that helps,

Best,
Tara

Posted on: 20221005.1522 MDT
Dear Mr/Ms,

I am interested in downloading MUR SST data in two small regions in the
Mediterranean Sea from 03/01/2003 to 07/03/2018, for research purposes.
Searching online, I was directed to this Query form below, where I found your
email as well:
https://coverage.ceos.org/thredds/dodsC/scan-aggregation/MUR25-JPL-L4-GLOB-v4.2.nc.html

Unfortunately, it is not clear to me how to introduce the lat/lons and time I
am interested in. Would you be able to help me this this? If not, would you
please forward this inquiry to someone that can help? I also wanted to mention
that I am interested in MUR SST monthly means, just in case a monthly-mean
product already exists.

I would appreciate any help with this request.
Thank you very much in advance.

All the best,

Ticket ID: RQQ-377228
Department: Support THREDDS