[THREDDS #JKR-918279]: Nexrad II Cross Correlation Data

Greetings!

Thanks for the additional information. It looks like there's a problem in
properly handling the unsigned nature of the data by Opendap on TDS 5. I've
opened an issue it, and you can follow further progress there:

  https://github.com/Unidata/tds/issues/277

If you need a work-around, you can use Siphon's CDMRemote support (which works
like netCDF4-python's Dataset class) since it's handling the unsigned data
properly.

Cheers!

Ryan