[THREDDS #SNH-448743]: THREDDS hourly GFS

Greetings!

Thanks for the kind words!

We do not have hourly GFS output.

thredds-jumbo was intended as a host where we had larger sets of data
available. It was been retired, and you should be able to find all equivalent
data on thredds.ucar.edu.

thredds-dev is our development and testing thredds server, running a more
recent (snapshot) release of thredds, and occasionally hosting some testing
datasets. For most uses you should prefer thredds.ucar.edu.

Cheers!

Ryan

> Hello!
>
> Does thredds have hourly GFS data available? I can only find 3-hourly, and
> wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.
>
> Also, I have seen other thredds servers like "thredds-jumbo" and
> "thredds-dev". Is there a difference between these and the normal thredds?
>
> I have really enjoyed learning from your MetPy Monday's videos. Thank you for
> your help!

Ticket ID: SNH-448743
Department: Support THREDDS